[Michlib-l] reuseable bag source

Melissa Huisman mhuisman at hudsonville.org
Mon Apr 3 13:32:02 EDT 2017

Hi!
We're looking for an alternative to the used flimsy plastic grocery bags we give to our patrons now to bring home materials.   Just looks kind of tacky and they don't hold much.  We're looking at both plastic bags (larger and stronger) or, better yet,  the recycled polypropylene reusable bags (sort of look like mesh close up).
Does anyone have a type of bag and source that they could recommend?  And, if you have the recycled mesh kind - do you sell them or give them away?
Thanks!

Melissa Huisman, Library Director
Gary Byker Memorial Library of Hudsonville
3338 Van Buren Street, Hudsonville MI  49426
Phone:  616-669-1255 X 5   Fax:  616-669-5150
Email:  mhuisman at hudsonville.org