[Michlib-l] Help with definition and description of typical Library Board Committees

Sylvia Merz lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org
Mon Apr 3 13:44:23 EDT 2017

Asking for help . . . once again.

My Board’s first organizational meeting is coming up later this month, and I’m looking for samples of committees and description of activities of those committees that we can use as a template as they set up their committees for the first time.  Looking for Personnel, Building & Grounds, Finance, and any other usual committees that Library Boards would have.  I have checked the LoM website, as well as QSAC and ALA/United for Libraries to no avail.

If you have time to share, that would be great.  My email is lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org <mailto:lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org>  . Thanks as always!

Thanks!

Sylvia Merz, Director

Leland Township Library

203 E. Cedar St., P.O. Box 736

Leland, MI 49654-0736

PH: 231-256-9152     FAX: 231-256-8847

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday — 10 to 5     Wednesday—10 to 6     Saturday—10 to 2

lelandlibrary.org