[Michlib-l] Your suggestions are needed! Libraries Read: 1 Book 2017

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Wed Apr 19 12:04:02 EDT 2017

Please share!
Libraries Read: 1 Book

Libraries Read: 1 Book is an annual "library community read" project focusing on professional development. Library staff from all types of libraries are encouraged to participate by voting on which book should be selected, then participate in the discussion, whether online or in-person. We will join together, across state lines and library types, to read and discuss the same book.

Submit titles for 2017 Libraries Read: 1 Book!

The books the past two years have evoked spirited discussion and a wonderful networking opportunity. This year, we'd like to invite YOU, our community, to submit titles for consideration. We hope that by opening the submission process to a wide group of library professionals, we'll discover the perfect book to read together! With your help, we will select a book that is relevant to our profession, provides thought-provoking ideas for discussion, and has appeal across all types of libraries.

Please visit the Google voting form<https://goo.gl/forms/MhTxXXRwlKTYMerm2> [new-window-icon.png] and submit one or two titles for consideration.  Submissions will be accepted until May 15, 2017. Thanks in advance!
Read more here<https://www.mcls.org/engagement/libraries-read-1-book/>!
https://www.mcls.org/engagement/libraries-read-1-book/

Jan Davidson
Administrative Assistant, Member Engagement
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
Phone: 517-492-3811 / toll-free 800-530-9019 x111
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>
www.mcls.org<http://www.mcls.org/>
Check out the MCLS Training Calendar at: mcls.org/calendar<http://mcls.org/calendar>
Like us on Facebook for the latest MCLS news: facebook.com/<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>mcls.org<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>