[Michlib-l] New FOIA - Public Library of Cedar Springs submitted on 03/16/2017

WHI Shelley Williams whisw at llcoop.org
Tue Apr 18 19:37:32 EDT 2017

We figured up what it would cost for us to do this and sent them a letter
saying what it would cost.  They cancelled the request.  Our info is in
QuickBooks, so we would have to run 2 reports and "create a document" with
this info, thus the reason to charge.

Shelley Williams MLS, Director
White Lake Community Library
3900 White Lake Dr.