[Michlib-l] Public Services Librarian I, Children's Department job posting

Kevin Ayala kayala at baycountylibrary.org
Thu Apr 20 11:15:23 EDT 2017

The Bay County Library System seeks an energetic and enthusiastic person to
head up the Children's department at its Auburn Area Branch Library.  The
Auburn Area Branch Library is a 15,000 sq. ft. building and located in the
city of Auburn with a population of approximately 6,000 residents.
Qualifications: Master's degree in Library Science, including the study of
children's/teen literature, from an A.L.A. accredited college. Work
experience in a public library setting is preferred.  Equivalent combination
of experience and education may be accepted.

Successful candidate must have excellent communication skills in working
with the public.   Salary Range: $41,538 - $49,837 in 4 annual steps with a
competitive benefit package.   Job description is attached and available at
<http://www.baycountylibrary.org/> www.baycountylibrary.org  send resume and
cover letter by May 5, 2017 to: Administrative Assistant, Bay County Library
System, 500 Center Avenue, Bay City, MI  48708-5942.

Eileen Schulz

Administrative Assistant

Bay County Library

500 Center Avenue