[Michlib-l] Collecting millage success rate statistics

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Fri Apr 21 08:56:14 EDT 2017

Greetings all,

I wanted to make sure you were aware of this millage report put together by Library of Michigan staff spanning from 2010 to November of 2016:

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/libraryofmichigan/Michigan_Public_Library_Millage_Results_2010_to_November_2016_541928_7.pdf

I believe it covers all the info you are seeking.

Sonya Schryer Norris
Library of Michigan
517-373-4457