[Michlib-l] Event at Lincoln Township Public Library

Brian Johnston bjohnston at lincolnlib.org
Thu Apr 27 16:23:37 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

On May 22 at 6:00 p.m., Lincoln Township Public Library in Stevensville, MI is hosting a Self-Published Authors Open House. We will have some self-published authors here to discuss their experiences with self-publishing their book. The event is free and open to anyone who is interested in learning more about publishing a book or who wants to connect with other local writers.

I have attached a flyer for advertising the program. If your library is able to post one, we would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Brian R. Johnston
Head of Public Services
Lincoln Township Public Library