[Michlib-l] Gathering Financial Support - Free Workshop in Benzonia!

Atkin, Evette (MDE) AtkinE at michigan.gov
Tue Aug 1 10:40:13 EDT 2017

Greetings!

Check out this free workshop demonstrating successful grant proposals.

So you want to move forward with the maker movement, but you need funding to make it happen? What do grant reviewers tend to find appealing in grants? What are common pitfalls? We provide strategies and techniques for creating winning proposals in this workshop*.

*Please note that as a federally funded project, federal guidelines preclude us from supporting fundraising, so we cannot give advice on specific proposals.

Sponsored by the University of Michigan School of Information's Making in Michigan Libraries Project in partnership with the Benzonia Public Library. Funding made possible in part by the Institute for Museum and Library Services, RE-05-15-0021-15.

This event will be offered in other locations around the state of Michigan throughout Spring/Summer 2017.

Questions? Contact us at contactmichiganmakers at umich.edu or 734.647.3593.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gathering-financial-support-benzonia-tickets-33983047209

Evette M. Atkin
Continuing Education Coordinator