[Michlib-l] MeL Minute 8/3/17: Introducing Kathy Kosinski, a new MeL team member

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Thu Aug 3 07:18:15 EDT 2017

The MeL team has a new member to announce: Kathy Kosinski. Kathy is joining our team in the new role: Statewide Library Services Analyst. A 2016 graduate of the University of Michigan School of Information, Kathy has previously worked at the University of Michigan in their Library Information Technology division doing, among many things, qualitative and quantitative data analysis.

In her role as Statewide Library Services Analyst, she will be taking a deep dive into our accumulated data to identify insights, painpoints, and the effectiveness of our statewide programs. Additionally, Kathy will represent MeL interests for the Library of Michigan social media team, and will add her expertise to the usability tests we are running this summer on the MeL search box.

Outside of work, Kathy loves knitting, murder mysteries, boxing, and, above all else, dogs. So, if you ever run into her she will be more than happy to talk to you about these topics and/or look at an endless stream of dog pictures or better yet, pet your pooch!

MeL databases are available to Michigan residents or Michigan library access only.

The MeL Minutes are brought to you by Sonya Schryer Norris and Deb Renee Biggs, Library Consultants at the Library of Michigan
@Library of Michigan MeL Team

MeL Minutes are brought to you by the Library of Michigan.  Want more information on MeL?  Stay tuned for the next MeL Minute available on many Michigan library listservs, email us at contact at mel.org<mailto:contact at mel.org>,  visit http://mel.org<http://mel.org/>, or Sign up for the MeL Minute and other Library of Michigan e-mail lists via GovDelivery<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MILOM/subscriber/new>. We encourage you to share MeL Minutes with your colleagues and networks.
Sonya Schryer Norris
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
PO Box 30009
Lansing, MI 48909
517-373-4457

http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan
http://www.mel.org<http://www.mel.org/>
http://www.michlibrary.org<http://www.michlibrary.org/>

Nourishing Michigan's Future...during school and during the summer!  Find a Summer Food Service Program site nearest you and encourage Michigan's children to Meet Up and Eat Up!    www.michigan.gov/meetupeatup<http://www.michigan.gov/meetupeatup>

[cid:image002.png at 01D2CD53.CCC38130]