[Michlib-l] CMS Diginet -- Extinct?

Stephanie knownformylaugh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:52:19 EDT 2017

Greetings everyone --

Our license for computer sign-up software with CMS Diginet (formerly PCCop)
is due to expire in a couple of weeks.  When we went to renew all of a
sudden we are unable to contact them at all.  Phone number no longer in
service... emails bouncing back.  So, I'm asking the collective a couple of
questions....

First, if any of you have used this software did you get any communication
about this?  Do you have any current contact information for them?

Second, if they truly have gone out of business I need recommendations for
computer sign-up software asap.

Many thanks in advance for any insight you can provide,
Stephanie Masin
Maud Preston Palenske Memorial Library
500 Market Street
Saint Joseph, MI  49085