[Michlib-l] [Job Opportunities] Bloomfield Township Public Library

BTPL Careers careers at btpl.org
Thu Aug 17 09:57:41 EDT 2017

Greetings, All--

Bloomfield Township Public Library has a very large staff and we have a number of job opportunities presently, in four different departments.

Youth Services Librarian-20 Hours : Open through September 15, 2017

Administration Clerk – 20 Hours : Open through September 1, 2017

Adult Services Library Page  : Open through September 15, 2017

Circulation Library Page  : Open through September 8, 2017

You can find out more about job opportunities with Bloomfield Township Public Library on our website:
https://btpl.org/about-us/employment-volunteer/

Best Regards,
Linden Godlove