[Michlib-l] Solar Glasses: Safety & Reputable Vendors

Director mackinaw3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:47:18 EDT 2017

We are giving out one or two pair per family to our patrons and residents
only, until they are gone.  We have people calling from outside our service
area asking for 8 or 10 pair.  Since we only received 300 pair in total, I
am saying no to them.

It's my opinion that people can share because no one is going to be looking
at the sun for the whole two hours and there are other things they can do
to watch the progress of the eclipse during that time.

Jolene Michaels, Director
Mackinaw Area Public Library