[Michlib-l] Solar Glasses: Safety & Reputable Vendors

Roslyn F. Yerman ryerman at madison-hgts.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 17 16:56:31 EDT 2017

Madison Heights falls into the first category. We began distribution on Monday to library card holders with a limit of two per family, and as of this morning, we were out.

Even with notification via social media, I anticipate the calls to continue from people looking for them, even if offset somewhat by the notification.

Roslyn Yerman
Director
Madison Heights Public Library
240 W. 13 Mile Road