[Michlib-l] Hang up bags.

Mary Jo Vortkamp mvortkamp at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Tue Aug 29 13:35:04 EDT 2017

Hi,

We have one box of 8.5 x 10" hang up bags

One box of 13.5 x 13.5 hang up bags.

I'm afraid I can't ship them, pick up only.

Mary Jo

Mary Jo Vortkamp B.A., M.L.I.S.

Manager and Children's Librarian

Franklin Branch of the Detroit Public Library

13651 E. McNichols

Detrot, MI 48205

313-481-1741

Hours: M, W, S 10-6 T & Th 12-8

[DPL Logo]<http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org>
Detroit Public Library Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.