[Michlib-l] Deadline Tomorrow August 31: Apply for the MI Library Harwood Public Innovators Lab (Nov 7-9) and follow-up training

Donna Olson dolson at ssldl.info
Wed Aug 30 09:14:16 EDT 2017

For any of you who are considering participating but may be still on the
fence, I stand by the Harwood training. You and your staff members will be
trained on outward thinking and engagement and given a template to make it
easier, if it doesn't come naturally. The exercises will get you, staff and
your library out in the face of the community as an engaged, compassionate
and empowered leader. If that is not enough, you, staff and your library
will make wonderful partnerships to move your library forward for years to
come.

As a very wise woman once said to me, "I will GUARANTEE success if you
follow the program".  Hope you step out!!

Donna

*Donna Olson, Director*

*Salem-South Lyon District Library*

9800 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI 48178

Phone: (248) 437-6431 ext. 206 | Fax: (248) 437-6593

http://www.ssldl.info | https://www.facebook.com/SSLDL

https://www.instagram.com/ssldl | https://twitter.com/ssldl