[Michlib-l] ECRR Manuals available

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Thu Aug 31 11:49:45 EDT 2017

Update: all digital copies are taken of the new ECRR Toolkit for Serving Early Childhood Educators.

Still copies of the full ECRR 2nd Edition Kits - and if your branch location does not have one but your main does I'm happy to send there, too.

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Statewide Library Services
Library of Michigan