[Michlib-l] Big Talk from Small Libraries Call for Proposals - Deadline Jan 12

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Tue Dec 12 16:06:05 EST 2017

The Call for Speakers for Big Talk From Small Libraries 2018 is now open!

This is a free one-day online conference aimed at librarians from small libraries; the smaller the better!  We are looking for speakers from small libraries or speakers who directly work with small libraries. Small libraries of all types - public, academic, school, museum, special, etc. - are encouraged to submit a proposal - we're looking for seven 50-minute presentations and five 10-minute "lightning round" presentations.

Big Talk From Small Libraries 2018 will be held on Friday, February 23, 2018 between 9:45 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (Eastern) via the GoToWebinar online meeting service.

If you are interested in presenting, please submit your proposal by Friday, January 12, 2018 at http://nlcblogs.nebraska.gov/bigtalk/

Speakers from libraries serving fewer than 10,000 people will be preferred, but presentations from libraries with larger service populations will be considered.

#BTSL2018<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/btsl2018?source=feed_text&story_id=946416502174824>

Shannon White
Library of Michigan
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>