[Michlib-l] MeL Databases RFP feedback report

Kosinski, Kathy (MDE) KosinskiK at michigan.gov
Mon Dec 18 14:09:13 EST 2017

Hello everyone!
Remember long ago, when the sun was shining, the temperatures were high, and you filled out our MeL Databases RFP survey? We did! Attached is a quick 2-pager that will give you a glimpse into all of the feedback we received.

We will be sure to keep you updated throughout the RFP process on any new developments, trials, or announcements. We hope to have more information by late February.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to any of us on the MeL team: Deb Renee Biggs<mailto:biggsd at michigan.gov>, Sonya Norris<mailto:norriss2 at michigan.gov>, or myself.

Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kosinski
Statewide Library Services Analyst