[Michlib-l] Hoopla

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Mon Feb 6 09:12:09 EST 2017

We are part of a TLN Hoopla group.  Our patrons love it.  Everyone says it
has the easiest front end of any of our online products.  I bought it to
get streaming movies. But Patrons use it for everything, I didn't expect
the heavy use for e-books and audio downloads.  My monthly costs are
comparable to my total costs for Overdrive with Advantage.  Pricing is
based on population.

Connie

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 9:41 AM, Cathy Sullivan Seblonka <
cathys at uproc.lib.mi.us> wrote:

> Do any public libraries in Michigan offer Hoopla to their patrons?
>
> I need to understand the process of doing so, the cost to the library, and
> whether your patrons like this service.
>
> We already offer Overdrive and Scola through Superiorland Library
> Cooperative.
>
> Thank you. Cathy
>
> Cathy Sullivan Seblonka
> Collection Development/Reference Librarian
> Peter White Public Library
> 217 N. Front St.
> Marquette, MI 49855
> 906-226-4309
> cathys at pwpl.info

Connie Jo Ozinga
Library Director
Commerce Township Community Library
2869 N Pontiac Trail
Commerce, MI 48390
(248) 669-8108 x101
www.commercelibrary.info

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing *  Playing

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not