[Michlib-l] Reference Librarian Supervisor Posting, Wauwatos, WI

Marsh, Nyama N.Marsh at wfblibrary.org
Mon Feb 6 13:21:33 EST 2017

Hello Michigan,

Just as I pass on Michigan postings to the Wisconsin listserv, here is a Wisconsin posting for you. Wauwatosa (called Tosa locally) is a very nice suburb of Milwaukee and one of the top libraries in Milwaukee County.

Job Title:

Reference Librarian Supervisor

Closing Date/Time:

Wed. 02/15/17 4:30 PM Central Time

Salary:

$2,375.00 Biweekly (=$61,750)

Job Type:

Full-Time

Location:

Library, 7635 W North Avenue, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

Full Posting:
http://bit.ly/2lgwIfD

Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Marsh
Library Director
n.marsh at wfblibrary.org<mailto:n.marsh at wfblibrary.org>
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)

Our Mission
The Whitefish Bay Public Library, as a cornerstone of the community, is dedicated to connecting people of all ages, inspiring a love of learning and providing easy access to ideas, information and resources.

Our Values
We will * Provide a welcoming place for all who enter * Interconnect and engage our community * Be flexible, creative and forward-looking * Support an informed public * Offer an exceptional workplace * Follow a thoughtful and measurable approach