[Michlib-l] Deadline Extension for Applications to Leelanau Township Library Director Position

Mark Morton markmorton at lelandtownshiplibrary.org
Thu Feb 16 10:12:08 EST 2017

Due to unintended delays in posting this position to the local newspapers
the deadline for applications has been extended to March 15th. Here is the
posting with the updated information:

Library Director -Leelanau Township Library located in Northport, MI - Full
Time Position 35 hours per week. Preferred Qualifications:  MLIS from ALA
accredited institution or Bachelor's degree; three or more years of work
experience, preferably in a library setting. A complete job posting and job
description can be found in the attached documents.  Qualified candidates
should submit a cover letter, resume and three professional references by
March 15, 2017  to  <mailto:ltldirectorsearch at gmail.com>
ltldirectorsearch at gmail.com  (preferred) or mail to: Leelanau Township,
Attn: Library Advisory Committee, PO Box 338, Northport, MI 49670. No
telephone calls please.

Please do not reply to this email, I am Chair of the search committee and
using my list-serv access to help get the word out. Please reply to the
gmail account.

Mark Morton

Technical Services Librarian

Leland Township Public Library