[Michlib-l] Digital signatures (III product)

Chris Wells cwells at thegdl.org
Thu Feb 23 13:10:06 EST 2017

Greetings,

We are researching the possibility of adding the digital signature product offered by III on their Sierra platform. I am having trouble finding another library that uses said product (digital signatures). If there is another library out there, could you please respond and let me know what you think as well as your use case. Additionally, we would like to know how it works in general, so if you could include a screen shot of a test account or some such, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,
--
Chris Wells
IT Manager, Genesee District Library
E: cwells at thegdl.org

THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS EMAIL ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE GENESEE DISTRICT LIBRARY.