[Michlib-l] Michigan tax booklets-up for grabs

Betsy Myers mmyers at tadl.org
Tue Feb 28 14:34:58 EST 2017

This is the first time in history I am not scrambling to mail out free
stuff!  Only one box is claimed.  I am going to assume the State of
Michigan came through this year for everyone and no one needs any MI 1040
Booklets.  But in case you skimmed over the first email...check your stock
and let me know if you need any.  All 26 boxes of them will be here
for.a.while. I am sure.  Thanks!