[Michlib-l] Four New Michigan Code Books: Bulk Purchase Opportunity Available Through TLN

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Jan 4 10:34:08 EST 2017

All,

We are offering four new Michigan code books as a bulk purchase opportunity through The Library Network. We place the orders, ship to you via RIDES or TLN delivery, pay the invoice, and invoice your library. The invoice for your library is included with your shipment. We assess a $1.00 per book charge in order to partially offset the cost of this project. The prices noted are list; there may be a small discount depending upon how many copies we order of a given title. That said, the real savings here comes with the efficiency of having a single entity, in this case TLN, place a single purchase order for these books, as opposed to dozens of individual libraries having to do so.

Here are the four titles that are being offered for bulk purchase:

1. 2015 Michigan Plumbing Code: $76.00. Goes effective April 20, 2017.
2. 2015 Michigan Building Code: $128.00. Goes effective April 20, 2017.
3. 2015 Michigan Mechanical Code: $76.00. Goes effective April 12, 2017.
4. 2015 Michigan Rehabilitation Code for Existing Buildings: $81.00. Went effective December 13, 2016 (oops, this one slipped by me. I try to catch all of them but not so much with this one it would seem).

Please email your order for your code book(s) to me by no later than Friday, January 27, 2017. Library cooperative directors, please share this email with your member libraries.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager