[Michlib-l] Looking for in-service trainers

Sheila Bissonnette SBissonnette at cityofclare.org
Thu Jan 5 12:55:43 EST 2017

I’m hoping to get some great recommendations for suggestions for a staff in-service training on the topic of communication? Security?  We have had Warren Graham (Black Belt Librarian) to our library (many many years ago)  I was thinking of maybe brining him back.  But I was also curious to learn of other topics/ideas for staff training.

Thanks so much for your input.

Happy 2017 everyone!

Sheila

Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS
Library Director
Pere Marquette District Library & Harrison District Library

Pere Marquette District Library                                                          Harrison District Library
185 E. 4th Street                                                                                          105 E. Main Street
Clare, MI 48617                                                                                          P.O. Box 380
www.pmdl.org<http://www.pmdl.org/>                                                                                          Harrison, MI 48625
                                                                                                                         www.harrisondistrictlibrary.org<applewebdata://A3DE025E-85A9-48C9-A8E3-C8FCFE2B2957/www.harrisondistrictlibrary.org%20>
Phone:  (989) 386-7576 ext 4                                                                Phone: (989) 539-6711
Fax:        (989) 386-3576                                                                           Fax:        (989) 539-6301
Cell:       (989) 878-0450

This organization is an equal opportunity employer
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online athttp://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request a form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send you completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or by fax (202) 690-7442 or email atprogram.intake at usda.gov<mailto:program.intake at usda.gov>