[Michlib-l] Diversity Programming Ideas

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Thu Jan 12 10:31:28 EST 2017

Hi Everyone,

Recently, Chelsea District Library received an anonymous donation
specifically for diversity programming.  I am hoping to put together a list
of potential topics and speakers that we can choose from to make sure we
are offering a good variety of quality programs that honors the donor's
wishes and offers real community enrichment.

Does anyone have a topic and/or presenter they could recommend who might be
willing to travel to Chelsea? If so, please share off-list.

Thanks,
Keegan

--
Keegan Sulecki