[Michlib-l] Michigan Pronunciation Guide

Branch, Betsie (LARA) BranchB1 at michigan.gov
Fri Jan 13 09:45:08 EST 2017

Pronunciation Guide - 'You Say it How in Michigan?' for Michigan Names and Places:
http://www.michigan.gov/howtosayit

We have developed this Michigan pronunciation guide as a reference tool for our audiobook narrators and would like input from Michigan communities state-wide. Please take some time to double check the pronunciations of place names that are near and dear to your heart. I would appreciate feedback for corrections, alternative pronunciations, and additions. Please email your comments directly to me at: branchb1 at michigan.gov<mailto:branchb1 at michigan.gov>

Betsie Branch
Reader Advisory Librarian/Recording Studio Coordinator
Michigan BSBP, Braille & Talking Book Library
702 W. Kalamazoo St., PO Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
1-800-992-9012 / 517-373-0501 / branchb1 at michigan.gov<mailto:branchb1 at michigan.gov>