[Michlib-l] Children's Garden Bronze Statues

Joann Crater justjoann_hudsonlibrary at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 15:48:48 EST 2017

Hi.I know I've tossed books/catalogs from a company who sells the bronze statues...knowing we could never afford it, why dream.Someone just walked in and started talking about a memorial, and out of my mouth popped  the suggestion of a bronze statue. And lo and behold, they thought it a wonderful idea. If they are doing the fundraising, who am I to step in their way?  Now I need to know what company or where anyone has procurred one from.....Thanks so much! Joann CraterDirectorHudson Carnegie District Library (zv170)205 S. Market St.Hudson MI 49247517-448-3801director at hudsoncdl.org