[Michlib-l] Digital Signatures

Chris Wells cwells at thegdl.org
Wed Jan 18 11:25:36 EST 2017

Greetings,

We are looking at the possibility of adding digital signatures to our patron records (Sierra ILS). I would love to hear input from members of this message board regarding how you are using digital signatures in your library, patron reaction when you first implemented them, and any “gotchas” you wished you would have thought about beforehand. Any other information would be greatly appreciated as well, even from libraries using other ILS’s.

If there is interest, I can compile a list of results and send it out.

Thanks,
--
Chris Wells
IT Manager, Genesee District Library
E: cwells at thegdl.org

THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS EMAIL ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE GENESEE DISTRICT LIBRARY.