[Michlib-l] Book collection free to a good home

Diane Greiner croton.twp.lib.director at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 13:06:36 EST 2017

We have a collection "The Great Courses" (the Teaching Company) of many
different topics that we would like to move on.  There are 27 books in
total, pristine condition, with no markings.  The following are the titles:

Particle Physics for Non-Physicists

Science of Mindfulness

Mysteries of the Microscopic World

Great Scientific Ideas That Changed the World

Einstein's Relativity and the Quantum Revolution

Joy of Science

Oceanography

Black Holes, Tides, and Curved Spacetime

Experiencing Hubble

My Favorite Universe

Zero to Infinity

Physics and Our Universe

Introduction to Nanotechnology

New Frontiers: Modern Perspectives on Our Solar System

Mastering Stage Presence

Polar Explorations

World's Greatest Geological Wonders

The Higgs Boson and Beyond

Robotics

The Nature of Earth

Science of Self

Religion in the Ancient Mediterranean World

Mysteries of Modern Physics

Dark Matter, Dark Energy

Black Holes Explained

Physics in Your Life

You can choose select ones or all, whichever you choose.  Please include
your RIDES number in your request.

Thank you,

Diane Greiner, Director

Croton Township Library