[Michlib-l] Michigan Tax Forms?

Maren Kroening mkroening at cityofwarren.org
Tue Jan 24 17:03:54 EST 2017

According to a Michigan Dept of Treasury's press release, it sounds like we won't get them until after February 1.

"After Feb. 1, limited quantities of printed tax forms will be available at public libraries, U.S. Post Offices in northern Michigan, Department of Health and Human Services county offices and Treasury Field Offices. Individuals who would like 2016 tax forms mailed to them should call 517-636-4486."

http://www.michigan.gov/treasury/0,4679,7-121-1755_1963-402863--,00.html

Hopefully they are over estimating a little, but you never know.

Hope this helps,

Maren Kroening
Branch Librarian - Arthur Miller Branch
Warren Public Library