[Michlib-l] Budget templates

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Mon Jul 10 11:50:45 EDT 2017

We are in the process of re-working our budget template AND I will be
making a budget presentation at the Advanced Director Workshop in
September, so I am seeking examples of budget templates from Class I-VI
libraries.  Please no numbers, just the template.

Thanks in advance!  I will make available to all after my session in
September.

Thank  you,

*Rebecca Higgerson*

Director

Brandon Twp Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville MI 48462

248-627-1474

248-627-9880 (fax)

*“We enhance and strengthen community by providing open access to
educational information, recreational materials, and programs that enrich
lives and promote lifelong learning.”*