[Michlib-l] Fwd: FREE - Periodical Back Issues

Amy Alcenius amyalcenius at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 17:14:02 EDT 2017

Hello again,

Second call for this offer of free periodical back issues. A couple things
have been adopted, and below is the updated list. Let me know if you are
interested!

-Amy A-H

*Periodical Title*

*Dates*

*Approximate Linear Feet*

*Bound or UnBound*

America

1959-1979

6

Bound

American History

1976-1983

1

Bound

American Home

1928-1978

11

Bound

American Magazine

1906-1956

16

Bound

Antiques

1926-1979

13

Bound

Aviation Week and Space Technology

1969-1986

12

Bound

Bon Appetit

1996-2014

6

1996-2007 Bound
2008-2014 UnBound

Car and Driver

1972-2015

11

Bound

Changing Times

1953-1987

5

Bound

Christian Century

1930-1979

19

Bound

Christianity Today

1970-1979

2

Bound

Collier’s Weekly

1900-1957

28

Bound

Commonweal

1929-1979

18

Bound

Congressional Digest

1922—2015 (2012, 2014, 2015 have been taken)

11

Bound

Crafts ‘n Things

1979-2013

4

Bound

Discover

1984-2014 (2011, 2013 have been taken)

6

Bound

Education Digest

1961-2014

8

Bound

Environment

1970-2013

5

Bound

Esquire

1966-2013

15

Bound

Essence

1971-2014

6

Bound

Family Circle

1966-2014

15

Bound

Family Handyman

1969-1986

8

Bound

Foreign Policy Bulletin

1951-1992 (might not be complete)

1

Unbound

Foreign Policy Reports

1938-1951

1

Hand bound

Fortune

1930-2014 (2013, 2014 have been taken)

45

1930-2000 Unbound

2001-2014 Bound

Gourmet

1974-2009

12

Bound

Living Wilderness

1964-1982

1

Hand Bound

McCall’s

1972-2001

5

Bound

Midwest Living

1987-2014

5

All Bound

Modern Photography

1965-1989

6

Bound

National Parks/ National Parks and Conservation/ National Parks Magazine

1965-2014

3

Bound

National Review

1967-1979
2002-2014

6

Bound

Organic Gardening/ Organic Gardening and Farming

1962-1979

5

Unbound

Popular Homecraft