[Michlib-l] Chl furniture recommendation

Valerie Meyerson vmeyerson at petoskeylibrary.org
Tue Jul 11 16:31:12 EDT 2017

Hello library friends -
I am looking for some whimsical fun chair/lounge for our children's department and am having trouble finding anything that fits in our spaces. Any recommendations would be helpful.

The niches we are looking to fill are:

1.       A corner - we can go out about 36" from the wall - are hoping to have a cool soft reading area spot (something with a back...)

2.       A 48" (approximate) square space that we are looking for a double seater, also with a back.

We are hoping to find something unique and fun - not just another lounge chair...
Any suggestions would be helpful. I've already contacted Library Design and Custer.
Thank you

Valerie Meyerson, Library Director
Petoskey District Library
231.758.3120
231.881.7676
vmeyerson at petoskeylibrary.org<mailto:vmeyerson at petoskeylibrary.org>

Please think about the environment before printing this message.