[Michlib-l] Keeping mice/keyboards

Bosman, Don dbosman at mail.lib.msu.edu
Wed Jul 19 16:15:04 EDT 2017

Do you have a ticketing system for your computer repairs and updates? Can it be queried for the number of mouse and keyboard replacements for the previous year?

Or, How fast can you replace, with new stock, when you drop to or below X number? How long or how many layers of bur…. Er financial types, to authorize a purchase?
                If too many layers, just keep it all.  ;-(

Don Bosman
Information Technologist
MSU Libraries
366 W. Circle Drive  -  Rm.W441