[Michlib-l] e-mail sent July 21

Linda Clearwaters LindaCW at kpl.gov
Tue Jul 25 13:03:40 EDT 2017

Hi Elissa
I will answer your questions about homebound delivery

Who delivers the books.  We use a mail service that picks up bags here and puts postage on mailing tag to go thru the mail.

How do you handle due dates.  Most items will have due dates the same as the library uses.  I will extend if they have dvd

Do we cap the number of people of residencies you serve at one time?  No cap

Would anyone be willing to share written policies regarding homebound service.  None in place.

I will forward to other e-mails from Kathryn Bergeron that she received when evaluating the service this year.

Thank-you
Linda

Linda Clearwaters
Library Assistant
Kalamazoo Public Library - Oshtemo Branch
269-553-7993|lindacw at kpl.gov<mailto:lindacw at kpl.gov>|www.kpl.gov<http://www.kpl.gov/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDC339.A1971E00]<http://www.kpl.gov/>