[Michlib-l] label printing

Lise Mitchell gladldirector at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:46:01 EDT 2017

Hi,

Is anybody using a dymo printer for printing a spine label with a pocket
label.  Trying to figure out if there is label stock available.

We have using a dot matrix printer and looking to switch to a newer printer
before it gives up the ghost and have enjoyed the ability to printer a few
labels at a time.  Expect we will have to go to full sheet laser printing
and just get used to waiting for bigger batches or re-feeding partial
sheets.  Have seen others using the Dymo printers but just for spine labels
or just for pocket labels but not for both together.

thanks, lise

--
Lise Mitchell, Director
Grand Ledge Area District Library