[Michlib-l] label printing

Tina Fleischmann tina at brightonlibrary.info
Fri Jun 2 12:44:07 EDT 2017

We have had the same issue with the dymo printer labels fading, we are in
the process of relabeling years worth of materials. We have switched to a
Bayscan Printer and are happy with it.  We can choose to do one label at a
time or many with the Baycan printer.

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Frankenmuth Wickson District Library <
wicksonlibrary at gmail.com> wrote:

> Lise - beware the dymo printer! The one we had used thermal labels which
> fade in fluorescent light.   After a couple of years many of the labels are
> completely unreadable.  The ability to print one label at a time was great,
> but we are relabeling a couple of years' worth of books.
>
> --
> Mary Chasseur, Library Director
> Frankenmuth Wickson District Library
> 359 S. Franklin St.