[Michlib-l] Cloud-based ILS

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Wed Jun 7 17:02:12 EDT 2017

Hello all!  I apologize for any cross-posting.

ADL is considering cloud-based ILS.  We don't want to try to maintain a
server.

Is anyone using a cloud-based ILS that would be willing to share your
experience?  Albion is a small (class III) public library.

I'd love to here your good/bad/ugly on any or all of the following:
1.) Migration
2.) Ease of use
3.) MeLCat process
4.) Customer Support

I'm happy to share a compilation.  If you would like to share your input
anonymously, please let me know and I won't share your name/library on the
compilation.

Thank you!

Cynthia Stanczak
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!