[Michlib-l] Abrams Foundation Family History Seminar, July 21-22, in Lansing

Rzepczynski, Kris (DNR) RzepczynskiK at michigan.gov
Thu Jun 8 08:13:24 EDT 2017

Perhaps of interest for you, your colleagues, or your patrons.

Featuring Jen Baldwin, the Abrams Foundation Family History Seminar will be held in Lansing on July 21-22. Brought to you by the Archives of Michigan and the Michigan Genealogical Council, the event's information, program schedule, and registration page can all be found here: http://seekingmichigan.org/events/2017-abrams-foundation-family-history-seminar.

With a terrific lineup of programs and speakers, we are looking forward to a fantastic event.

Please feel free to email me off-list with any questions about the event. Thank you.

Kris Rzepczynski
Senior Archivist, Archives of Michigan
517.373.9191
rzepczynskik at michigan.gov