[Michlib-l] ILS question

Emily Blakowski emilyblakowski at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 12:55:15 EDT 2017

Hi Erin,

I work at two libraries. The Macomb Community College Library uses
Alma/Primo - open source software, and the Romeo District Library uses
SirsiDynix Symphony - proprietary software. I hope this helps.

I am also curious to know what prompted you to want to switch ILSs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Emily