[Michlib-l] Invitation to two upcoming Livingston Reads presentations at the Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Fri Mar 3 19:36:48 EST 2017

Dear Michigan Library Colleagues,
As part of our 2017 Livingston Reads: One Book, One Community program,
featuring the book JAWS by Peter Benchley, the Pinckney Community Public
Library <https://www.facebook.com/pinckneylibrary/> would like to invite
you to two upcoming presentations--open to ALL AGES. On Tuesday, March 7th,
at 6:30pm Raymond Jemerson of Ray J's Fish Tank Services will be discussing
the proper care of marine tanks and the kinds of fish that go in them. And
on Wednesday, March 8th, at 6:30pm, Daniel Prince of the Michigan
Department of Natural Resources <https://www.facebook.com/michigandnr/> will
be reviewing basic boating laws and safety issues.

Check out our event fliers at: http://bit.ly/2mPmFzQ
Or call the Pinckney Community Public Library (734-878-3888) for more
information or to register and attend these programs. We hope very much to
see you then!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco
Pinckney Library