[Michlib-l] FW: Calling All Library Dogs!

Pat Mitchell mitchell at ypsilibrary.org
Tue Mar 14 13:01:33 EDT 2017

Hi,
I am forwarding this email from Nick Wallace who is with Michigan Public Radio. He is working on a segment about our Read to Otis the Library Dog program here at the Ypsilanti District Library. As he says in his email, he would like to include similar programs from all around Michigan by putting pictures on their website. Please respond directly to him.
Thank you!

Patricia Mitchell
Youth Librarian
Ypsilanti District Library