[Michlib-l] Westland Librarians are awesome!

Kristy Cooper kristycooper1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 21:04:07 EDT 2017

Hello again library friends,

I want to address some of the things Mr. Neal, the library board president
for the Westland Library brought up in the email he sent to everyone about
me. You can see my response on my personal facebook page (in order to take
this discussion off the listserv):
https://www.facebook.com/kristy.cooper.71/posts/10211031091004910?pnref=story

I want to reiterate that I never sent my original email to personally
attack anyone, but to share the Westland library board video to the
Michigan library community, since so many people have been contacting me to
learn more about what's going on there. So thank you Mr. Neal, for creating
more interest in watching that video.

I would also like to thank everyone who defended me as well as the five
librarians I am trying to advocate for. I really appreciate all of the
people who reached out to message me personally in support of our cause.

Thank you everyone,

Kristy Cooper

Former Head of Technology Services and Web Librarian at the Westland Public
Library (2007-2013)

YA Author at kristycooper.com