[Michlib-l] Job posting

Reed, Nyama N.Reed at wfblibrary.org
Tue Mar 14 14:50:39 EDT 2017

Excellent job opportunity in suburban Milwaukee.

Job Title:

Library Director

Closing Date/Time:

Fri. 04/07/17 4:30 PM Central Time

Salary:

See Position Description

Job Type:

Full-Time

Location:

Library, 7635 W North Avenue, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin

The starting salary for this position ranges from $80,750 to $92,273 based on experience and qualifications; with the potential to earn up to $110,728 over time; accompanied by an exceptional benefits package.

http://bit.ly/2nkvwNh

Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Nyama

Please note email change to N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org<mailto:N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org> due to return to maiden name.

Nyama Y. Reed
Library Director
N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org<mailto:N.Reed at WFBLibrary.org>
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)

Our Mission
The Whitefish Bay Public Library, as a cornerstone of the community, is dedicated to connecting people of all ages, inspiring a love of learning and providing easy access to ideas, information and resources.

Our Values
We will * Provide a welcoming place for all who enter * Interconnect and engage our community * Be flexible, creative and forward-looking * Support an informed public * Offer an exceptional workplace * Follow a thoughtful and measurable approach