[Michlib-l] Library Park Responses

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Wed Mar 15 07:32:23 EDT 2017

Greetings Michigan Library Community,

I wanted to step in for a moment to say that Sharon Crotser-Toy’s method of compiling responses to her inquiry and including them in the body of her email was the perfect way to do this. As a reminder, attachments to Michlib-l are scrubbed (removed) from the archives as well as to folks who have signed up for the digest version which on last count was somewhere around half of all subscribers. So, for the sake of posterity as well as reaching all list members, when you compile responses and send them back out to the list, please do so in the body of the message.

Thanks, everyone.

Sonya Schryer Norris
Library of Michigan, moderator, Michlib-l
517-373-4457