[Michlib-l] library shelving and carrels

Ann Nieuwkoop ann at westernsem.edu
Fri Mar 17 13:00:19 EDT 2017

The first week of April we are condensing our library collection from 4
floors to 2 in preparation of a renovation and new library construction. We
will have shelving and study carrels from those two floors available for
sale. After the 18 mos construction period we will have 2 more floors of
shelving and carrels available,

Has anyone ever sold leftover library shelving? or know of ways to find
future homes for it? This is Worden Furniture, wood, walnut stained
shelving. Once I have an idea of the best way to make this available I can
post specifics.

Thanks in advance for your shared knowledge.

--
ANN NIEUWKOOP
Interim Director of Beardslee Library

ph 616.392.8555 x141
101 East 13th Street, Holland MI 49423-3622
[image: WTS_logo_email.png]