[Michlib-l] Information re: FOIA Requests

Membiela, Clare (MDE) MembielaC at michigan.gov
Fri Mar 17 15:49:32 EDT 2017

Hello:

As promised, I do have some information on FOIA  requests. However, in lieu of posting the entire document on Michlib-L, I am directly sending it now to everyone who has posted about this on Michlib-L, and who has contacted me about it.
All other Library & Coop  Directors in Michigan will receive it Monday.
If you have not received the document by the end of the day Monday, or you know someone who might be interested in it, but they are not a Library Director or Coop Director, please let me know or have them contact me and I will gladly send a copy to them.

As always, Please let me know if you have any questions, or if I can assist with anything!

Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Clare

Clare D. Membiela, MLS, J.D.
Library of Michigan
MembielaC at michigan.gov<mailto:MembielaC at michigan.gov>
517-335-8132

The research and resources above is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.

Your Voice Matters!
The Public Comment period for Michigan's Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Draft Plan is open until March 16. Provide your input NOW at www.michigan.gov/essa<http://www.michigan.gov/essa>

[cid:image001.png at 01D29F35.FB4F5890]