[Michlib-l] FW: Free books from the Library of Michigan

Mary June mjune at lssu.edu
Thu Mar 23 10:50:39 EDT 2017

Hi Bernadette,

If the following books are still available I would be interested in being
able to get them for Lake Superior State University Library (ZA005). The
titles follow:

Bedford Square, by Anne Perry

Little House on the Prairie, by Laura Ingalls Wilder

King of Torts, by John Grisham

Insomnia, by Stephen King

Mrs. Polifax, Innocent Tourist, by Dorothy Gilman

We participate in the RIDES delivery system and would appreciate receiving
that way if possible. If you could put as copy of my emailed response or
send to the attention of Mary June, that would be most helpful.

LSSU's RIDES Library code is ZA005.

Thank you,
Mary M. June
Academic Librarian