[Michlib-l] Help needed! 2-3 minute survey for current/former Youth Librarians (ALSC)

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Fri Mar 24 11:20:11 EDT 2017

Dear fellow library professionals,
Are you a youth services or school librarian? Or a former youth librarian who has since moved up into a higher-level management role?
Please help our ALA/ALSC Emerging Leaders team as we prepare a research report on current trends and needs of youth services librarians when it comes to leadership training. We are seeking responses to a 2-3 minute survey, and would be VERY grateful for your responses!

[Photo of Emerging Leaders Team]<http://ala.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT02Mzk4MTg3JnA9MSZ1PTEwMzYwMzQ1NjgmbGk9NDIwNDA5MTg/index.html>
Take the "Path to Youth Library Leadership" Survey

ALSC's Emerging Leaders Team invites you to take a short survey to help them in studying the potential for new pathways to library leadership for youth and school librarians. Leadership for this survey is defined as the career roles of manager, director, supervisor, etc. The team will present its research and findings in a paper to be released in late June. Hurry! The survey submission deadline is April 7.

Complete the survey<http://ala.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT02Mzk4MTg3JnA9MSZ1PTEwMzYwMzQ1NjgmbGk9NDIwNDA5MTk/index.html>.

Thank you,

Sara White, MLIS, MAT
Youth Services Senior Librarian
Seminole County Public Library
407.665.1545 | swhite at seminolecountyfl.gov<mailto:swhite at seminolecountyfl.gov>
215 N. Oxford Road | Casselberry, FL 32707

Enriching lives, engaging minds, and empowering community.

****Florida has a very broad Public Records Law. Virtually all written communications to or from State and Local Officials and employees are public records available to the public and media upon request. Seminole County policy does not differentiate between personal and business emails. E-mail sent on the County system will be considered public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to State Law.****